Thursday, November 26, 2009

Caucasians, Asians and Eurasians only: If you had a Eurasian child, what do you want him/her to look

I am a 21 yr old Eurasian female (daughter of a caucasian father and chinese mother). My mom considers me to be an unsuccessful asian-caucasian breed. I have hazel eyes (like a caucasian) but only have a single eyelid (like an asian). She tells me my eyes are ugly and that I need an eyelid surgery. On the other hand my dad tells me they are pretty and exotic. I have fair skin and light brown hair (closer to a caucasian). Body wise I am built like an asian. I am a size 32AA-32A which my mom and I are not too happy about. She is a 34A and the women in my dad's family are 34-36 B's and C's. My mom told me she would rather me have a darker complexion but built like a caucasian.



I think I am a strange-looking eurasian. What would you want your Eurasian child to look like if you had one? Also please note whether you are caucasian or asian in your post.



Caucasians, Asians and Eurasians only: If you had a Eurasian child, what do you want him/her to look like?

awww dont let ur mom bring u down u are beautiful the way u r



just because ur a cross doesnt mean u have to have certain atributes that ur mom would like its ok dont worry about ur looks be confident God wanted you to look like that. u only have one life and one body, learn to love it. dont do plastic surgery cus that is retarded fake and painful. by ur descriptions i dont think ur strange.



i really dont care what my kid will look like i will love him/her however he/she comes out.



i am asian and its pretty common to have pushy and picky moms



Caucasians, Asians and Eurasians only: If you had a Eurasian child, what do you want him/her to look like?

All babies, regardless of race, look like Winston Churchill.



Caucasians, Asians and Eurasians only: If you had a Eurasian child, what do you want him/her to look like?

im asian and it wudnt matter to me



Caucasians, Asians and Eurasians only: If you had a Eurasian child, what do you want him/her to look like?

I'm not either race and you can't stop me from posting. Your mom is crazy. Don't listen to her. I'm sure your beautiful.



Caucasians, Asians and Eurasians only: If you had a Eurasian child, what do you want him/her to look like?

Why would anyone tell their child they don't look right, especially when the features she's complaining about are from her heritage? It sounds like your mother has a self-hatred problem. I'm sure you are beautiful and I hope you don't allow these comments to hurt your self-esteem.



Caucasians, Asians and Eurasians only: If you had a Eurasian child, what do you want him/her to look like?

No one knows for sure.



Caucasians, Asians and Eurasians only: If you had a Eurasian child, what do you want him/her to look like?

I'm caucasian



I think I would want the child to have fair skin, double eyelids but still have that almond shape, light brown eyes, build in a mix between the races. medium height, boobs, but not stocky like some can be.



Caucasians, Asians and Eurasians only: If you had a Eurasian child, what do you want him/her to look like?

Most Eurasians women are very exotic looking and beautiful. You sound just like that too, don't let your mother get you down.



Caucasians, Asians and Eurasians only: If you had a Eurasian child, what do you want him/her to look like?

My cousin (Caucasian) married a Korean man and they had the most beautiful children I have ever seen, and I am not a fan of children! I think that Caucasians and Asians make beautiful babies, and I'm sure you're no exception. All three of their children have the single eyelid, like you, dark hair, olive skin, and blue eyes on one, brown eyes on the other two.



Also, I think Asian people are generally the most beautiful race. They have perfect skin and perfect hair. Be proud of it! Being an A cup is fantastic! You can do and wear anything you want! I just had a breast reduction from a FF to a C, and I still feel like I'm too big!



It's very uncool of your mother to say these things to you. You sound lovely to me!



Caucasians, Asians and Eurasians only: If you had a Eurasian child, what do you want him/her to look like?

I wouldn't care what the child looked like. I have two cousins who have a Chinese mother and a 100% white American father.



They look Chinese, except they are both about 6 feet tall.



I am American, BTW- I don't really know how to describe my looks. I am white, but most people think I am hispanic or Italian because I have dark hair and olive skin.



But I wouldn't really care if my kid looked white, Chinese, or whatever. It shouldn't matter.



Caucasians, Asians and Eurasians only: If you had a Eurasian child, what do you want him/her to look like?

I think you need to do some shopping. Go buy yourself a few pounds of self-esteem, you sure need it. =)



Caucasians, Asians and Eurasians only: If you had a Eurasian child, what do you want him/her to look like?

I'm Eurasian as well (chinese, korean, german, and dutch parentage). All I can say is, you are beautiful. Think of others who are less beautiful looking than you. Be grateful with what you have, and that others may not have the same thing. I think you're mother kind of an evil step mother to say that you are 'an unsuccessful asian-caucasian breed'!



Caucasians, Asians and Eurasians only: If you had a Eurasian child, what do you want him/her to look like?

Well I am a cracker and I have 2 kids with a Chinese girl. 1 boy and 1 girl. I wanted my daughter to look more Asian than she does but it is hard to say because she changes so much as time goes on. She looks chinese when she is sleeping. I think she is the cutest kid in the world. My son is just to young for an opinion he will be changing a lot. I don't think your mom should be saying anything about disliking any of your physical features. I don't care if my kid was born with an ****** on his/her forehead I would find a way to like it.



Caucasians, Asians and Eurasians only: If you had a Eurasian child, what do you want him/her to look like?

If I were an eurasian, I would like myself to have blue eyes, brown hair, smooth skin like eastern Asian(eastern Asians have way better skin than Caucasians have and female eastern Asians don't have to shave their legs like white female), the skin color would better be white, should have median height, enough but not too much muscle(it looks like animal if you are too strong).



Caucasians, Asians and Eurasians only: If you had a Eurasian child, what do you want him/her to look like?

You mentioned how your MOM wants you to look, when you should really be thinking of what YOU want at this point in your life. Looking pretty on the outside is meaningless if you are empty on the inside...



Who you are isn't just about your appearance. It is not about being caucasian, asian, or eurasian, and having a mixed background is definitely not something to be ashamed of. In fact, you should be proud of your dual heritage. Most of us only have one.



Getting back to the point though, if you are letting your mom dictate whether you "need" to get eyelid surgery for no other reason than appearance then you need to stop and think for yourself whether that is something YOU want to do since you will be living with it for life (and probably paying for it too). Are you doing because you want to do it, or because your mom wants it?



BTW... FWIW, I am of one of the three races you mentioned above. I just decline to state because in the end it doesn't matter what I am, just what I think ;) ... I will say that if I had a Eurasian child I would want the best for him/her regardless of looks and would rather encourage the pursuit of higher education over eyelid surgery.



Good luck to you.



Caucasians, Asians and Eurasians only: If you had a Eurasian child, what do you want him/her to look like?

caucasion



don't listen to your mom and you probably look fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk