Sunday, November 29, 2009

Does this hairstyle suite me? *picture included*?

Here is a picture of me: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/K...



I'm the Asian kid in the middle



I have very long straight hair, and currently I have side swept bangs and layers. I want these bangs/style (with pictures below), but I'm not sure if it suites my face or not. If not, what are your suggestions? Oh, and my hair is currently in a leaf or V shaped layer. I'm so sick of it! Any other kinds of layers you might want to suggest, also?



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/K...



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/K...



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/K...



Thanks ^_^



Does this hairstyle suite me? *picture included*?

i think the first picture is great , but i like your natural straight hair too



Does this hairstyle suite me? *picture included*?

yes would be cute. But all of those stylist were done with a large curling iron and would be impossible to duplicate w/o one. Also the first pic is a wig or extensions.



Does this hairstyle suite me? *picture included*?

I really like the 3rd one. It would look good, I think. =)



Does this hairstyle suite me? *picture included*?

You have quite a small face so i think it would kind of disappear behind the big fringe/bangs and over-sized curls.



also because your face is square shaped, a blunt fringe would make your chin look masculine, and really emphasise the squareness.



I think out of the three the middle one would be the best. The fringe is wispier. Also soft layers framing your face could look good as well.



Does this hairstyle suite me? *picture included*?

you are soo pretty! and second and third are great for your face shape and theyr gorgeous! third amkes u look younger so id go for the second! and as for layers just ask for more layering and they will tell you wut looks best



Does this hairstyle suite me? *picture included*?

i love the first pic...it looks great!!! go for it!!!!!!!



Does this hairstyle suite me? *picture included*?

I LOVE it =)



You would look amazing. Those hair cuts are super cute and I think they woud look great with you're face. And it sounds like you have nice hair, which is really helpfull with those cuts. Sounds great- I think you should go for it!



Does this hairstyle suite me? *picture included*?

Ya! it suits you great mabe put some light brown highlights in it and try to scrunch it with L.A. Looks gel (0.97 at wal-mart)



Does this hairstyle suite me? *picture included*?

no ur Asian an it looks terrible!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk