Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ladies, is this true?

Generally, Asian ladies prefer less muscle, less body hair, naturally yellow teeth and fair skinned men. Western women prefer more muscle, more body hair, pearl white teeth and tan skinned men.



Is this true? Any comment?



Where are you from?



Ladies, is this true?

Hi! Wow---I didn't know there were such differences. I'm from good ole USA and I like men strong but not too muscular,(Means they are hard workers not wussy) very little body hair (cuz body hair usually smells) white clean teeth and deeper toned skin. (Doesn't have to be tanned) And nice thick head of hair. See Ya!



Ladies, is this true?

That's not true. Asians HAVE LESS body hair, but I don't know about a preference. I don't like a lot of it, because I just think it's unattractive. Asians do not like dirty yellow teeth! I think Asians in Asia actually DO like lighter skin. Muscles are nice.



I like white teeth, no body hair, at least SOME sort of shape/muscles, and darker skin.



Ladies, is this true?

Yes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk