Thursday, November 26, 2009

This guy always calls me ugly. why?

when no ones around, he's REAL nice to me. but when people are around, he does stuff like hit me, try to take stuff out of my backpack, and etc. =[ he usually insults me by calling me ugly, why? i find myself a normal looking person. i have black hair, no acne, a normal sized nose, big eyes with the dobule line. my hair's pretty long. i just look lik ea typical normal asian with big eyes. so my question is, why does he insult me?!



This guy always calls me ugly. why?

I don't know but tell him all of that! that is so mean!



This guy always calls me ugly. why?

He most likely insults because he likes you but is unsure how his friends will react to it. Your looks have nothing to do with it at all.



This guy always calls me ugly. why?

cause he is a jerk who is abusive dont ever put up with that crap it will only get worse



This guy always calls me ugly. why?

He just want to hide his feelings by insulting you.



This guy always calls me ugly. why?

This Is because he is probably loving you or something and is to embarrased infront of his friends to say any thing.



my little sister had someone like that



This guy always calls me ugly. why?

He might be doing it because he likes you. Or he could be doing it to show off in front of others. I useed to have a problem like that when someone would bug/ tease me around the cool kids so they'd get noticed, but otherise they were neautral and not mean to me.



This guy always calls me ugly. why?

If he is nice to you when your alone he likes something about you. He is probably trying to convince himself that you are ugly, that he doesn't like you, so his friends can't tease him about having a crush. Guys are weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk