Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have a realy gay friend. what do i do?

hes asian, has black hair, likes hollister, and wears dirty white pumas and wears a silver chain



I have a realy gay friend. what do i do?

what is wrong with being a gay asian?



I have a realy gay friend. what do i do?

As opposed to only slightly gay? Either deal with it or don't be friends with him



I have a realy gay friend. what do i do?

and your question is what if he is gay by wearing that or is it u still talk to him or stop talking to him?



hey if he's good and stuff like if he treats you like a friend then be his friend



I have a realy gay friend. what do i do?

I guess I don't understand either like the person or don't. A friend is truely not of what they are but who they are inside.. I hope this helps..



I have a realy gay friend. what do i do?

i have a gaysian friend and i love him dearly. I dont know what to tell you to do, if it bothers you or if you are that shallow then dont be friends with him.



I have a realy gay friend. what do i do?

accept him and love him, i mean you said he's your friend



I have a realy gay friend. what do i do?

What do you do about what? He is your friend. You obviously chose him to be your friend based on mutual likes, dislikes, personality, etc. Has any of that changed?



I have a realy gay friend. what do i do?

let him be... it's not wrong. if he's bothering you. then it's a prob.



I have a realy gay friend. what do i do?

if you feel uncomfortable around him, you shouldn't. Because i found out that my friend was a lesbian and i also felt akward hangin out with her because i thought she was gonna hit on me. But she didn't because she's my friend. You should just keep being his friend and if he does try to flirt with you, tell him you don't like him like that.



I have a realy gay friend. what do i do?

What's wrong with having a gay friend. Are you homophobic?



I have a realy gay friend. what do i do?

and, what exactly is wrong with that?



I have a gay friend, and i love it, coz i go shopping with him.



Its ace!



paha.



try answeing my question please :)



I have a realy gay friend. what do i do?

i am a straight man but dont let there sexuality turn you from them as a friend, He is stilla person and you can learn some things from him as he can from you. Just let him know where yall stand in the relationship as friends and they should respct that as you should respect the he is gay. But he can still be your best friend.



I have a realy gay friend. what do i do?

If it makes you feel akward around him because ur a boy or something just think of him as a perty girl, so what if he is gay, unless he likes u =/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk