Thursday, November 26, 2009

Is my sister my father's child? or was my mom doing the milk man?

My parents split up many years ago %26amp; a year before they got divorced my mother gave birth to my younger sister. Now both my parents are black but for some reason my younger sister came out unusually light skinned. Now there is no way two dark skinned african americans can have a really light skinned baby.



My mother tells me it is my father's child but I dont believe it. She and my father were already having problems when my mother got pregnant %26amp; she had been really close friends with one of my dad's white friends (too close if ya know what i mean). %26amp; i suspect that he may be the father.



I am fairly dark skinned but my sister is just as light skinned as my asian girlfriend! %26amp; she has freckles.She has black nappy hair but if u look close enough you will see she has some brown hairs like that white guy my mother was "close friends" with. Even tho my father treats her like his own, i think he has a feeling shes not his..



so what do u think? is my sis really my sis or my HALF sis?



Is my sister my father's child? or was my mom doing the milk man?

ok, if shes just as light as your asian girlfriend then she could possibly be your HALF sister. but like u said you would still love he no matter what %26amp; ur just curious so i understand ya.



my boyfriend is half black %26amp; half white. his sister is the same. like your sister, she has black curly hair but has really light skin. i am asian %26amp; shes just as light as i am. My bf is fairly light skinned too.



%26amp; i know its a possibilty that she could have inherited traits from other relatives but like u said both granparents from both sides were black. and AFRICAN AMERICANS GENES ARE MORE DOMINANT THAN WHITE PEOPLES GENES. look it up on the internet. now im not saying that your mom is a straight up liar, but there is a good chance that she was getting cozy with your dads friend...or some other white guy. maybe it was even an asian guy, who knows?



i have a friend who is half black %26amp; japanese too and he is light skinned but with the same black afro hair. if both your parents are dark skinned, ur dark skinned, %26amp; ur grandparents are dark skinned then there is something fishy going on.



or maybe ur sis has albinism or something...but i doubt it because her hair is black....



but love ur sister no mattr what ok because she is still your sister. well hope this answered ur question. it will probably remain a mystery forever but then again u just wanted other ppl's opinions right?



take care



Is my sister my father's child? or was my mom doing the milk man?

get a sample of her blood and send it with your blood to a dna testing lab the cost for this is 10 to 20 dollors but if you need to know thats how you can find out



Is my sister my father's child? or was my mom doing the milk man?

Sounds suspect, but it is possible that your sis has genetic traits from other relatives.



Is my sister my father's child? or was my mom doing the milk man?

Ultimately it doesnt matter. She is your sister regardless. And whether or not your mother was with someone else really isnt your business anyway. If you pursue this, you will do nothing but hurt the people you love. All my siblings are "halves" but I have never called them such unless it was necessary for medical reasons. They are my sisters and brother no matter what.



Is my sister my father's child? or was my mom doing the milk man?

Either way you cut it she's your sis regardless if she's your sis or half sis, she's still your sis. If you dad accepts her as his own why mess that up just leave it as is and don't start anything. Just be happy that you have a young sis and that you're alive.



Is my sister my father's child? or was my mom doing the milk man?

ok, actually, darker skinned people can have light colored children. light colored people can have darker colored children. there was a couple who were both light colored, and they had twins, one as light as them, and one who had darker colored skin. it is possable, and i think you should listen to your parents. i think your mother knows who she has gone to bed with, and if she says it was only with your dad, then i would believe her. she is probably your real sister.



Is my sister my father's child? or was my mom doing the milk man?

There are many mysteries in the world. Only mom knows for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk