Thursday, November 26, 2009

What's my best haircut?

Hello.



I have dark eyebrows and dark brown hair. I've white skin tone, but I'm Asian. I've hammerheaded with brown eyes. What's my best haircut?



P.S. I'm wearing the glasses.



Thank u for read my question.



What's my best haircut?

Very short on the sides, and a bit longer on top, combed back to kind of spike it, and held with gel.



What's my best haircut?

bald and shiny



What's my best haircut?

shoulder length with bangs and short whispy face framing layers



What's my best haircut?

Like short you probley couldn't pull of the punk lok with the glasses though...thoses glasses get in the way of my whole vision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



What's my best haircut?

Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



Makeup /cosmetic tricks /hair highlighting /Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk