Sunday, November 29, 2009

Long haircut for an oval face?

I have long layered hair upto half my back. Its black in color and is sort of thick and almost straight. My face is oval but its kind of heavy at the bottom towards my jaw, so I can't have short haircuts or blunt, short bangs (tried but didn't work). Also, if it helps I am a South Asian girl with light brown skin and am 5' 9'', part my hair sideways. I am bored with my hair and am toying with the idea of long side-swept bangs, but I can't decide. I would like some long "flicks" when I pull my hair back in a ponytail or put a bandana or put it up in a bun (hence the long side bangs a tad bit longer than my chin). I'd like to keep my hair straight and not curly or anything and nothing that adds weight to my face. Pictures and suggestions would be really helpful .^_^.



Long haircut for an oval face?

Oval faces tend to rock the layers best. I have a somewhat oval face myself and have sidesweep bangs that I am constantly complimented on, if that helps you decide anything. If you're trying to find a new do, I would suggest looking at some photos of people with a similar facial structure to you. You should just be able to google something like celebrity haircuts and come up with a ton. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk