Sunday, November 29, 2009

Did this girl lay it on the plate for me to go and talk to her ?

well abt last yr i saw this girl and i began to really like her. i would stare at her alot and then after a while she began to stare at me alot as well. we used to stare at each other, but i was too shy to go and talk to her. Then she started wearing these really nice clothes to work instead of the uniform and she also wore these indian dresses, coz she is asian and she looked really pretty. She also dyed her hair and she looked so beautiful, but i still didn't talk to her. then i went on holiday for 4 weeks and in that time i thought to myself that if i cant talk to her, then i should not stare at her and waste her time. so when i came back to work, i just did not look at her , but i found she was staring at me and wanted eye contact.



Anyway now i feel like talking to her coz i dont want to ignore her anymore, but the thing is she wont even look at me and i am now thinking maybe i have lost her. wat do u think i could do ?



Did this girl lay it on the plate for me to go and talk to her ?

it happened to me too i work at a piazza hut and i like this girl SHE was hot looking and i did the starring at her and she did the same thing she told people there that she LIKE ME BIG TIME and i did not ask her out MEN I WISH I DID. so i say to u GO ASK HER OUT OK JUST DO IT... what can happened she says YES and u have a GF and if not movie on and look for a new one it all GOOD so. GO ASK HER OUT,



Did this girl lay it on the plate for me to go and talk to her ?

go up and introduce yourself. compliment her, ask her questions about what she likes to do but dont ask too many or you may seem like a stalker. if you end up liking her ask her if she wants to hang out at a coffee shop sometime. good luck!



Did this girl lay it on the plate for me to go and talk to her ?

What do you have to lose by trying. Perhaps you missed it, but maybe it isn't. There is only one way to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk