Tuesday, June 22, 2010

For the make-up experts...?

i was wondering if u can name all the types of make-up. what kind of make-up/color looks good on a oval-ish face, asian face? black hair, big black eyes, flat nose, big lips?



For the make-up experts...?

Concealer, Powder, I'm guessing your light or fair skin color so I would do a smoky eye, Grey for your eyelid and black for the crease and for the top I would use a off white of tan. Curl eyelashes with alittle mascara (don't over do it) I don't recommend eyeliner for the top of your eye just becasue your eyes might be to small for all that but I do for the bottom so with a pencil eyeliner fill in the inner part of the eye and stay closest to the outside. No blush just because I don't know what you look like and to finish it all off use a light pink lip gloss. Good Luck Sweety

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk