Friday, June 18, 2010

Has anyone used this "Phytospecific relaxer"? How long do the results last?

How long before I have to use the relaxer again. I am Asian Indian with coarse thick hair. I have read excellent reviews on this product.



Is it a permanent relaxer? Do I only have to touch up the new growth only or do I have to do the whole head again?



Has anyone used this "Phytospecific relaxer"? How long do the results last?

I have been using phytospecific for a year now and I love it. I believe my stylist went had training before she started using the product.



The relaxer is permanent. I am African American and my hair was natural when i started using pyhotspecific. I started out using it as a texturizer, and I made the mistake of going to another stylist who used the stronger number 2 and now my hair is straight. I only get the new growth touched up. My hair is healthy and it looks really good. Remember, when you use chemicals you have to condition your hair to keep it healthy. I would have a professional apply the relaxer and advise you what level you should use.



Has anyone used this "Phytospecific relaxer"? How long do the results last?

The Phytospecific relaxer is not a professional product and is therefore a temporary relaxer. If it were a permanent hair straightener, it would only be available for purchase by hair care professionals that have their certification with their respective state.



You will need to re-do all your hair eventually. I've found that the home relaxers that I've used typically last about a couple of months. It's really unhealthy for your hair, though, and is recommended that you do it every 6 months at the earliest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk