Friday, June 18, 2010

I need anyones advice please.?

I am Asian, and am going through school where every guy seems to be interested in the blond hair blue eyed girls. I am not that self conscience, but i have my moments. I am also not very outgoing in large groups, but when i am with friends i am fine. People say i am pretty, but guys never really notice me. What should i do to get noticed, and what type of looks are guys interested in?



I need anyones advice please.?

I think there are probably lots of guys who are interested in you but are either too shy to let you know or are guys who you are not interested in to begin with. I think it is just likely that the guys you are specifically attracted to are interested in certain looks but if these guys are only interested in looks then are they the guys you want to be with? Be yourself, be in shape, get involved in more organizations and let things happen. Look around at those quiet guys you know and I bet there are a few who already like you for who you are and prefer you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk