Friday, June 18, 2010

Anyone look younger whenever they get a haircut?

Im a 21 year old Asian male and my hairstyle is like an afro-spikey kind of thing. I also have a big head. I look "normal" in my hairstyle but if you put my hairstyle on someone elses head, they would look like they need a haircut ASAP.



However, i got a haircut recently and it just looks to short on me. However, this hairstyle on a regular person would seem normal or they still look like they need a haircut. Again, i have a big head which is another reason.



Whenever i cut my hair, i always look a lot younger than I am. I mean if your hair is shorter, normally a person would look more mature and but it works the opposite for me. I mean my friends tell me after my haircut that my hair looks the same but its just a lot shorter.



I also dont feel good when going out whenever after i get a haircut because i just look weird when i look in the mirror.



Anyone have this problem like me?



Anyone look younger whenever they get a haircut?

i do not have your problem but older people look younger when they cut their hair, do not worry amigo your hair will grow soon saludossss ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk