Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hey every nice person out there...where can I meet a great guy?

I'm a junior in a tiny private high school get good grades, would be described by friends as 'together/serious' (however I get the sense that this isn't great...). Love alpine skiing and race, really into playing the flute, asian american and would be described as pretty...the usual hair and skin yada yada yada. But here's my problem, I've never even been on a date or had a boyfriend! I don't know if I scare guys, I mean plenty of them are my friends and don't seem freaked out by me. I laugh, flirt, smile, dress well etc... I just don't know what to do. I'm a nice person, and I've looked at work and at the library; nice smart guys right? Sadly, just middle aged ppl whenever I go=( So where can I meet a nice guy that has a nice body, is intelligent, and posesses a good sense of humour? I'm not desperate. I'm perfectly okay with not dating until college but I guess I'd like to meet someone if a a great guy is out there. Thanks a bunch everyone;)



Peace,



~infusionismusic~*



Hey every nice person out there...where can I meet a great guy?

I will say this to you wait until you feel right with someone and then try to go after him. It took me a while to find the right girl I didn't date until I was really in college and I will tell you there is no feeling in the world to find that someone special that just makes your heart melt and your feeling just float away. To me there is no shame in not dating and feeling out what you want and who you want in a relationship. It is important that you are happy with yourself when you are in a relationship and if you are not happy that is not the person you should be with no matter what is hot or good about him. If he doesn't make you feel good you should just stop it and leave him. But on that note you should just go out and hang out with friends in a park or go to a ballgame or the mall and I am sure you will find someone that you like and that person will like you. Ask my finance it took her 29 years to find me and we could not be happier than what we are now. I am her first on almost everything in life and we would never take it back or say we hated it. so I hope this answers your question and if not you can message me and I can tell you more



Hey every nice person out there...where can I meet a great guy?

How 'bout me?



Hey every nice person out there...where can I meet a great guy?

Take a trip to one of the following



Miami



Atlanta



then you get a choice of city guy or surfer dude



perfect right?



Hey every nice person out there...where can I meet a great guy?

Set up a myspace account if you havent already and you can find people in your town and who knows there might be someone that will like you just as much as you like them. I did that and then found out that this guy i really liked, liked me as much as i liked him. Sometimes its easyer for a guy or a girl to tell someone how they feel on paper or in a letter. Just give it a try... i wish the best of luck..



Hey every nice person out there...where can I meet a great guy?

You have a job already? Geez! You do have it together. Being "exotic" myself i did not have a lot of boyfriends in high school. But the minute i left high school i got noticed A LOT.. even by the boys that i went to school with. They tend to not really get the exotic look until after high school because they have been PROGRAMMED to go after the blonde, blue eyed cheerleader. You will not have any trouble finding a boyfriend, so don't worry. Be involved with the activities you love, in and out of school and picture in your mind the perfect guy asking you out. Continue to exude confidence and humor and "togetherness" because then you will attract the kind of guy that can fully appreciate you.. and is WORTHY OF YOU! Way to go! You sound like a great person indeed.



Hey every nice person out there...where can I meet a great guy?

You are a 16 year old junior in High School. You have your whole life ahead of you. Contrary to popular opinion, most teenagers do not date or have a relationship. There is more to life than having a boyfriend. First of all you are limited to the boys you grew up with at school and in the area. In college and beyond in the adult world, you are exposed to new experiences and will meet more people. Not everyone is looking for a relationship at your age. They have other priorities. With the exception that a couple has mutual feelings and then a relationship is given a try. Most HS students need dates for couples dances. Interests don't go beyond that. Many adults that were seriously involved in romantic relationships in HS regretted it later. Their grades suffered and they missed out on other things. My advice is to you is to stay busy in your academics and activities You have a lot to offer someone and when the timing is right, he will be lucky to have you for a girlfriend. Stop being guy-focused and pay attention to your other relationships. (Friends, families, co-workers, church members, teammates, teachers, etc.,) Good Luck!



Hey every nice person out there...where can I meet a great guy?

Well, Since your school is small, College might be the right place and it will give you more time to find out who and what you really want. Hope this helps - ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk