Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need an answer Now..?!?

okay..my hair is medium lengthed and i wan't to cut it after awhile but i'm not sure if i should..i'm asian and i have an ovaly circle like face my eyes aren't so chinese like but asian..i want to cut it like Rihanna short bob...is that nice??for my face and stuff ..my hair color is Black and red..



thanx



I need an answer Now..?!?

i think that ppl should love you for who you are o the inside, not because you have cute hair or bod.



if they love you then they would love you whether or not you cut your hair....or even if you are getting it cut and it turns out not so perfect



I need an answer Now..?!?

I picture would help, but yeah, that would be cute!



I need an answer Now..?!?

Easier to judge with PIC



BUT based on what u said YES



It would be really nice



I need an answer Now..?!?

hmmm...



I need an answer Now..?!?

give it a good buzz cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk