Friday, June 18, 2010

Is Nascar just a Redneck thing? Are Asians coming over to this?

Well what are your thoughts? Do you think asians should be called asian rednecks to for coming over to nascar and growing there hair out and wearing trucker hats? I cant wait to see the replys on this. Should be funny and insane. No offense to anyone cause I have many friends that are like this.



Is Nascar just a Redneck thing? Are Asians coming over to this?

I think Nascar use to be a redneck thing but it's really caught on with a lot of different people. Even me and my family got into watching some years ago now, and we're not rednecks. I don't watch anymore, but I still like to hear when Jeff Gordon's won another one. :)



Is Nascar just a Redneck thing? Are Asians coming over to this?

To anyone who thinks I may of been bad by saying what I was saying I was noticeing alot of different types of people who are getting into Nascar and there are all my friends. I to Consider myself an Asian-Redneck and im proud of it.



Thats the way I grew up and thats the way its gonna be. Report It



Is Nascar just a Redneck thing? Are Asians coming over to this?

Just me, all me baby Report It



Is Nascar just a Redneck thing? Are Asians coming over to this?

just a redneck thing



Is Nascar just a Redneck thing? Are Asians coming over to this?

reminds me of that old joke:



definition of Nascar:



rednecks turning left



Is Nascar just a Redneck thing? Are Asians coming over to this?

Race has nothing to do with liking nascar. Nascar is the one sport that hasn't had a race problem. Not sure if your talking about an asian driving a car or watching a race, but either way this is one of the dumbest questions I have answered, and cant believe I just waisted my time responding!!!!



Is Nascar just a Redneck thing? Are Asians coming over to this?

Still just redneck



Is Nascar just a Redneck thing? Are Asians coming over to this?

I think that NASCAR is becoming more well-rounded to include many races of people. I myself am Hispanic (and in college) and when I attend the race at California Speedway, there are plenty of other Hispanic, African-American, and so on. I think NASCAR will start to appeal to many people on a broad scale.



Is Nascar just a Redneck thing? Are Asians coming over to this?

i hope that every race in the country would learn to like nascar.



Is Nascar just a Redneck thing? Are Asians coming over to this?

i am Asian and i love Nascar! My hair is long too! (mostly cuz i'm a girl) Isn't a trucker hat just a ball cap anyway? Count me in on that too then! Call me a brownneck cuz I don't sun burn! That's why it's REDNecks silly.



Is Nascar just a Redneck thing? Are Asians coming over to this?

rednecks and racing huh??? its so much more than that...



Is Nascar just a Redneck thing? Are Asians coming over to this?

It's people who know nothing about Nascar that think it's just a bunch of rednecks driving around in circles and a bunch of redneck fans watching. I seriously doubt you even know the defintion of a "true redneck". I, myself, am half asian and love Nascar and going to see the All-Star race this weekend :). It's funny that you said no offense yet you post a quesiton like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk