Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I am a 20 yr old and 4'9'' female. I was just wondering if guys would go for a female

that I have a baby face and look like a 15 year old, lol. I am asian, with dark brown hair and brown eyes at about 98 lbs. I have a great personality, but would you be embarassed to be with someone like me because of my height and babyface? The negative side to my personality is being a bit shy, but I'm outgoing once I warm up to people and that usually comes quickly.



I am a 20 yr old and 4'9'' female. I was just wondering if guys would go for a female like me. I am told...

I'm 5'2 so don't worry my fellow shorty. We got it going on, just be confident always and trust me you will find a guy that will make you comfortable to be w/ him. We deserve someone too and guys love us just like regular sized females. Your personality is okay too, just be social able and always be you. Good luck



I am a 20 yr old and 4'9'' female. I was just wondering if guys would go for a female like me. I am told...

What are you so self-conscious about then? Youth is a good thing. It means when you're 25 and almost over the hill, you'll only look like you're 20.



I am a 20 yr old and 4'9'' female. I was just wondering if guys would go for a female like me. I am told...

dear , don,t underestimate yourself, be confident, think of chinese , philipones , they are doing well,



reply if more needs to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk