Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color ugg should I get? and Should i get tall or short?

Well I am a filipino (asian) girl. I am exactly 5 feet. I have brownish blackish hair. 11 year old girl. My parents said I could get uggs for my b-day next month so plz answer these 2 questions:



1) What color would look best on me



2) Tall or Short?



What color ugg should I get? and Should i get tall or short?

Try sand or chestnut, or even black. it will contrast with your skin and hair. try the medium height, i personally don't like the short height, and the tall will shorten your legs since you're only five feet. happy birthday!



What color ugg should I get? and Should i get tall or short?

tall and sand 閳?ugg's thats what color and height im getting :p



What color ugg should I get? and Should i get tall or short?

You shouldn't uggs are an insult to women's feet.



What color ugg should I get? and Should i get tall or short?

u should get chestnut color and tall with the fur or withought if u cant afford it



What color ugg should I get? and Should i get tall or short?

Dusty Green or Spicy Orange for fall, but dont limit yourself. UGGs have a broad shoe line with many varieties, so definitely check out there new styles on there website. BTW, I think you should wear tall ones, be unique and stand out. happy fashion finding!!!



What color ugg should I get? and Should i get tall or short?

you shouldnt get uggs. they are out of style. the fashion industry introduced them years ago and by the time the style moved into the mainstream market they were already out of style. but if you still want to get them, get the tall ones cause you can roll them down

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk