Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I get a better figure?

I'm 12 years old... I'm 4'11 and around 95 pounds. I need to tone my body because it looks kinda chunky. I'm Asian with silky black hair thats around 2-3 inches past my shoulders in the back and on my shoulder in the front. It's not that straight. And also, I don't really exercise that much... my doctor says that I'm not fat but I look chubby in the morrior. Don't say that I have self-esteem issues and that I should be more confident. I have thickish legs and arms. My stomach doesn't really go out. And I always feel fat everywhere.



How do I get a better figure?

Start playing some sports, you will have fun and get fit at the same time. At twelve years old your body has not stopped growing yet either.



How do I get a better figure?

maybe its the types of food your eating that making you feel bloating because when I eat bread and pasta and heavy food I feeel like that...also you are 4'11...wait till you grow a little which you will all this will go away



How do I get a better figure?

youre only 12 years old, dont worry about it, as soon as you hit about 15 or 16 you will even out. Thats when most girls loose their fat and get curvy.



How do I get a better figure?

Heya. If you've got a tummy and want to get rid of it, I think its best if you do crunches and sit-ups everyday. Play some sports and exercise! :)



How do I get a better figure?

I was like that at 12 but I grew and naturally lost weight. I'm 16 now and about 5'6 and weigh 112 lbs. You sound like you're in a healthy weight range now but if you want to lose a few pounds now you can always exercise more but don't go crazy over it.



How do I get a better figure?

Start to drink more water. Not soda. Water. Also, eat more energy food like raisins. Go for a brisk twenty minute walk a few days a week too. Your so young that breaking a slight sweat will do wonders for you. Also, cutting back on your carbs always helps. If your eating a lot of carbs and not working out to burn them off your body will turn the excess carbs into sugar, which may make you feel chubby. It could just be baby fat.



How do I get a better figure?

excersise

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk