Sunday, June 20, 2010

Please rate my poem! (Inside) I'm 10!?

If roses can be..



white



yellow



pink



orange



and still be roses



If hair can be



Blonde



Black



Red



Brown



and still be hair



Why can't people be



Black



Mentally Challenged



Asian



Hispainic



without being accepted?



Why can't people be



unique



different



individual?



If roses can be..



Please rate my poem! (Inside) I'm 10!?

A splendid poem! Perhaps you know about roses because you're one of them.



Please rate my poem! (Inside) I'm 10!?

You're ten? That's really good, not only the structure, but the ideology behind the actually word-use.



I'm impressed. And I'm 25.



Good luck.



Please rate my poem! (Inside) I'm 10!?

it's great



Please rate my poem! (Inside) I'm 10!?

7/10



Don't let numbr scores rule your style and structure. I really liked the overall style and idea of the poem. Keep it up!



Please rate my poem! (Inside) I'm 10!?

Oreo gives you an A+ and two thumbs up! That poem is great!



Please rate my poem! (Inside) I'm 10!?

Wow! YOu're only 10?! I'm 13 and I can't write anything this good



you should get this published, you would get a lot of money for it



10 out of 10 rating



Good LUck and Good Job! =)



Please rate my poem! (Inside) I'm 10!?

Wow! Great! I give it a 10, 10 year old!



Please rate my poem! (Inside) I'm 10!?

I think you're wiser beyond your years. Your poem is fantastic but in reading it I think if you changed the word accepted to rejected it would make better since ..to me anyway...Keep your attitude all your life and maybe you'll be able to make this a better world to live in



Please rate my poem! (Inside) I'm 10!?

OMG!! i love it!! its really nice and the idea is incredible too. i'm 15 and i really think u have amazing potential!! beautiful beautiful!!!



Please rate my poem! (Inside) I'm 10!?

it's great ...and your just 10 then I'll give you 10



Please rate my poem! (Inside) I'm 10!?

that was really good ...



Please rate my poem! (Inside) I'm 10!?

OMG!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! OMG!!!!! I LOVE IT.....WHERE DID U GET IT FRM...AM GONNA WRITE IT ON MY POEMS FRONT BOOK THANK...UU THAT IS OFCOURCE IF U DOON'T MIND.......really it is soo amazing...here u go take a star.......nice good work~!!!!! :)))))) a 10/10 ofcource!



Please rate my poem! (Inside) I'm 10!?

I am Egyptian. I speak Arabic. We view "poetry" differently. We think "if it is poetry, then it has got to rhyme".



Westerners don't pay attention to the form. They care about the essence; the ideas.



Your poem is great. It's cute. How about you try to get it to rhyme a little bit?



But then again, that's my own point of view.



It's cool though. Very cute.



Please rate my poem! (Inside) I'm 10!?

It sounds like a ten year old wrote it. The form kind of stinks, but that's ok, you're still immature. I love the idea behind it though, and I think I'll write my own poem. I know you can do it!!! Your poetry might change the world some day!



Please rate my poem! (Inside) I'm 10!?

I rate it a 10 with 5 stars.



It's great !!!



Please rate my poem! (Inside) I'm 10!?

Very good for a girl of 10 years old! keep writing; you'll get better



10000/10 =)



Please rate my poem! (Inside) I'm 10!?

very sweet; beautiful thoughts.



your have mature thoughts for a 10 year old. keep it up. would like to read more from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk