Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm thinking about getting a haircut. What kind should I get?

I have straight hair. It's up to the bottom of my shoulder blade. I'm asian, and have a tannish/browish skin. Should I get side sweep bangs or something? I need ideas. [=



I'm thinking about getting a haircut. What kind should I get?

It would depend on the shape of your face and the look youre going for. If you have a rounder face, stay away from short cuts that bow inwards towards your neck (not sure what its called). If you have a slim face, straight isnt bad, not sure what to recomend, just find a photo of a cut you like and if the model has about the same structure as you, chances are it will look fine.



I'm thinking about getting a haircut. What kind should I get?

Try a bob!



That'd look FANTASTIC. =D



I'm thinking about getting a haircut. What kind should I get?

the in stlye right now



between all girls and guys



are a dark two toned color if you want



to add any color but sweep bangs are the most popular



i would get some sweep side bangs just a little bit



below your eye brow and to whatever side feels most



comfortable it should be smokinnn



I'm thinking about getting a haircut. What kind should I get?

If you get it razored in the back, it will give you the look of more full-body instead of just straight. Never have a part straight in the front, so yes, side sweep is fine. Ask around and go to someone with a great reputation, even if it costs a few extra dollars. Isn't it worth the cost, considering everybody who comes in contact with you will see your hair? A good hairstylist can give you ideas that look good with your facial features. If you get one that just says, "Well, how do you WANT your hair?" after you've just given him/her ideas but wanted to know about your features, go elsewhere. If you want to add color, try something temporary first, to be sure. Then add it when you go for your haircut. Good luck!



I'm thinking about getting a haircut. What kind should I get?

My friend who's asain has a layered razor cut with bright red streaks - its looks really good, it compliments her skin tone. Just play with the fringe dont get anything heavy straight away though gradually go there unless you know it suits



I'm thinking about getting a haircut. What kind should I get?

Male=Butch



female= short in back and long in front.



I'm thinking about getting a haircut. What kind should I get?

i been asking people this all month and cant een decide how i want my hair cut ..



mm.. u said u got straight hair, asian. skin tone.. i thou a suitable hair style for a person is depend on the shape of the face/head. lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk