Sunday, June 20, 2010

What to wear?

I recently have a bad short hair cut. I`m asian 17 years old and 5.4".oh yea also i`m 95 pounds. Like i said, i recently have a really badhair cut. I used to have long beautiful hair but the lady that did my hair cut it Too too too short. Now, all the clothes that i own doesn't fit my hair anymore. What do you suggest I should wear? Plz don't rcomend shorts, and skirts or anything above the knee. I have a thing against it. Picture would be perfect. I have short hair so sometimes i like to tie them in 2 lowtie ponytails. My boifriend is so stupid sometimes he even ask me " what is the big deal? its just hair." Sometimes even now. I still cried about my hair. So0o please any information would help. Pictures would be perfect. BTW. my hair is a little past the shoulder lenghth. TY



What to wear?

bad hair cut why don't you use a hat?



clothes..polo shert, put up the top...like gengsta!!!



What to wear?

awh hunny the way you were talking i thought that you had it cut around you ears!!! hair past the shoulder is fine. I do understand where you are coming from. I have long hair and a few times when I was younger bad hair dressers would take off way too much and i felt violated and ugly. Listen, if it really bothers you that much, get hair extensions, even a cheaper clip in hair piece and take vitamin b complex to help you hair grow. Plaits and pigtails sounds cute in the mean time, as does flicking the ends of your hair out. While you hair is like this, try to experiment a bit. You might as well. google pictures of harajuku girls and see what kind of styles they try.



What to wear?

maybe you could get another person to fix it up for you. and get it short short. like a choppy cut. or pixie cut. or short short hair with side bangs. i really like short hair. and you won't miss your old hair at all! its so much easier to handle:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk