Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Guide to the healthiest hair?

my hair has split ends even though im so careful with it! its so frustrating because i love my hair a lot. im wondering what im missing... to make my hair perfect. with no split ends and glowing healthy hair. i eat lotsa fish and protein and get a lot of vitamin c as i drink 2 glasses of orange juice plus my daily vitamin supplement. i also take this healthy asian hair pill and i get a lot of vitamin b from berry juice every day. i also eat seaweed occasionally, and i use the shampoo and conditioner, eufora, which cost me $90. im asian and i have great quality hair but im striving for perfection. what am i missing? please give me some examples.. what i should do... am i missing any vitamins i should take more of? should i do something physically to my hair? what can i do?



Guide to the healthiest hair?

I think you should talk to a hair stylist. They would be able to give you the best tips. Also don't waste your money buying all those expensive products, most of them don't work anyways. I'm sorry your having all this trouble. Also remember you hair probably seems bad to you, but I'm sure others don't notice. Also I can think of anyone with perfect hair, who doesn't have someone who does their hair for them.



Guide to the healthiest hair?

maybe you're worrying too much about it. i'm sure it's beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk