Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have been banned three times. Why? Here is a list of my questions?

Ok. so I have been banned three times but why??Here is a list of the questions I have asked:



How much does it cost to hire a kitty hitman?



Is it wrong to kill a cat?



Do you like my poem: Ode to my mullet?



Do you like me?



Are tube socks cools?



It hurts when I pee?



How do you have sex?



Is chest hair sexy?



I'm hanging out with four asian friends. What do I do?



etc.



So why was I banned if I genuinely wanted to know the answers to these questions?



I have been banned three times. Why? Here is a list of my questions?

u really dont know y??? wow i think ur wasted



I have been banned three times. Why? Here is a list of my questions?

it could've been the "kitty hitman" thing



I have been banned three times. Why? Here is a list of my questions?

you are clueless and will remain so!! I don't care enough to set you straight!!~~



I have been banned three times. Why? Here is a list of my questions?

They only ones I think could of got you banned was the how do I have sex one because of adult content and I'm hanging out with four asian friends because of racism



I have been banned three times. Why? Here is a list of my questions?

lol.. cry for freedom of speech!



I have been banned three times. Why? Here is a list of my questions?

Lmao. maybe you put them in the wrong category.



I have been banned three times. Why? Here is a list of my questions?

it's been raining here for over 18 straight hours.



I have been banned three times. Why? Here is a list of my questions?

No idea.......and such good questions !!



I have been banned three times. Why? Here is a list of my questions?

maybe multiple uses of the word kill, hitman, pee, sex and sexy.....they do have guidelines to follow....



I have been banned three times. Why? Here is a list of my questions?

WTF?!?



...well I'm guessing it's because one of them was kind of inappropriate for this site, and another one was really racist, which I'm pretty sure goes against the guidelines. Don't be surprised if you get banned again.



I have been banned three times. Why? Here is a list of my questions?

Because I don't think that you are thinking when you ask these questions. Why do you want to know how to kill a cat? You are asking offensive questions... instead of just asking whatever comes into your head, you need to think about how that question is going to be recieved by the forum. You ask, but you do not do any research yourself.



I think that this is why you have been banned.



Think, darling, before you type.



I have been banned three times. Why? Here is a list of my questions?

lol you are wacked thats why



I have been banned three times. Why? Here is a list of my questions?

Try the net next time you want to ask questions like that



one good source www.wikipedia.org



I have been banned three times. Why? Here is a list of my questions?

I think these are the questions that made people mad..



How much does it cost to hire a kitty hitman?



Is it wrong to kill a cat?



-I mean hello, cats are cute, adorable creatures %26amp;don't you know how many cat lovers are in this Y! answers? Even me.. im a cat lover. Btw, of course it's WRONG to kill a cat! *thats a logical right?*



I'm hanging out with four asian friends. What do I do?



-What's wrong with asians? it's not like americans,autralians are different from them right? the difference are of course skin colour but HELLO once again,we're humans. Lots of asians might feel hurt.



Ouh well,you should know the answer urself. I'm in no position to say anything no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk